Leicester (a) Carabao Cup QF pre-match thread

Leicester City (a) Carabao Cup prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see what the fuss is with this line up, how are we going to utilise the talent coming through the Academy, if we don't use them in competitions like this?
It's win win for me, if they win, it's a rubber stamp of the Academy, if we go out, we can concentrate on the Prem, the main focus.

Looking for a stream please - thanks.

Stupidly booked the wrong flight and just touched down

How do you think the lads who have finally got their chance to represent CIty and been given the opportunity to show what they can do would feel about knowing you think that? Come on mate, get behind them. This is a good thing for the club, we need to blood these players
They have all my great support,but most of em are too young to win there....Pep knows better,but seems (like against the rams ,last season),league cup is not our priority....

I think pep has just handed this trophy to the rags. Whilst I understand some of it, If I am honest I am still disappointed.

I'm with you a little bit but I'm reserving judgement until the game starts. Yaya is the worry for me he's just too slow now even though he's still a legend

What is a carabao ?
878f9553b7c2f7f2bbc4bd778a1b91a5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.