Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Otamendi and Stones have been very impressive this season. I guess Mangala will take Ota's place which doesn't fill me with much confidence. For that reason wouldn't be surprised if this is a fairly high scoring game with us coming out on top.

The fact we payed 40+ For him is completely irrelevant
He dropped 3 howlers v a Wolves 2nd string and I don’t want to see him in the side
For one game I’m willing to put Walker there v their pace and rely on Silva KDB Sane Sterling Jesus and Aguero to help provide the goals

Correct. His market value is probably 10 - 15 million but either way it doesn't matter cos he's fucking awful.

All valid points, until you watch the Wolves game again..!

I agree, Mangala didn't have the greatest of games. I will say, the referee didn't help him.
Twice they broke on us, both times he was fouled, barged in the back and ankle tapped.
All at speed and he did well to stand up. He came in for a lot of stick for both the incidents.
Had it not been Managala i feel more people would have been moaning about the fouls.

I agree, Mangala didn't have the greatest of games. I will say, the referee didn't help him.
Twice they broke on us, both times he was fouled, barged in the back and ankle tapped.
All at speed and he did well to stand up. He came in for a lot of stick for both the incidents.
Had it not been Managala i feel more people would have been moaning about the fouls.
Agreed, I thought that at the time - although I will have to look at them again.

Mangala should play and he might just shock a few, never seen such negative comments about a city player, I for one wish him good luck and that he has a sound match, the other players all seem to be comfortable in training with him from the clips I have seen and he celebrates when they score.
For all we know the other players may want him to get his chance having been a sub for 11 games and it may give them a lift to have him involved - as if they need a lift, this team is all about a squad and the ability to step in and out is the key to elongate this fantastic run, City to continue winning ways

Mangala should play and he might just shock a few, never seen such negative comments about a city player, I for one wish him good luck and that he has a sound match, the other players all seem to be comfortable in training with him from the clips I have seen and he celebrates when they score.
For all we know the other players may want him to get his chance having been a sub for 11 games and it may give them a lift to have him involved - as if they need a lift, this team is all about a squad and the ability to step in and out is the key to elongate this fantastic run, City to continue winning ways
He played the wolves match and got skinned several times by a young kid,i like him but he just doesn't fit,so no don't play him in this game

He played the wolves match and got skinned several times by a young kid,i like him but he just doesn't fit,so no don't play him in this game
Et tu Brute? Give the lad a chance. He was playing alongside inexperience. Put him next to Stones or Kompany and he will do fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.