Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Ric, 6 Nov 2017.

?

Leicester (a) prediction

Poll closed Saturday at 9:40 AM.
  1. Win

75.0%
  2. Draw

19.4%
  3. Lose

5.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waspish

waspish

I’d play mangala to a make Leicester think they have a chance

2. ws01

ws01

If we've got a 4th Centre half, then play him. Otherwise what's point of even having him train

Rather put my faith in him than put in a makeshift

3. Three_Hat-tricks

Three_Hat-tricks

Hopefully Delph will be fine.

4. SergioSilva

SergioSilva

A makeshift surely can't be any worse than Mangala. It's time to accept its never going to work for him at City unfortunately, he's a disaster waiting to happen. Makeshifts can be successful, look at Javi Garcia at CB vs Hull in 13/14

5. rnblade

rnblade

Defender of Her Majesty's Realm
    We just need to keep the ball and drag them around. The opportunities will come, and we need to put them away.
    Defensively, if we put Mangala in at CB we are asking for trouble.

6. RandomJ

RandomJ

Pep was seriously naive the last time we played them but I highly doubt he will make the same mistake again. Only worry is Otamendi being suspended. I really hope Kompany is fit by then cos Mangala against Mahrez and Vardy is the stuff of nightmares.

7. york away to this!

york away to this!

I watched last season's game in the vault of a rather grubby pub in Warwick. Me and the beautiful Mrs This!, a disheveled old chap who nursed one pint all afternoon without saying one word and what looked like a south bank vagrant leicester fan with his two scruffy kids... Not a happy experience that I wish to repeat.

Please no injuries over the internationals, hoping Delph's hobbling nothing too serious and we can give them a damned good thrashing - if that kind of thing is still acceptable in today's society.

8. Cotton Weave Blue

Cotton Weave Blue

If Kompany is fit to play for this one game where he is truly needed, I'll start to believe its our year.

9. bluemc1

bluemc1

Yeah Fern or walker at CH
    Being away id probably go for Walker leaving Fern in midfield

10. Rammyblues

Rammyblues

Danilo right back Walker centre half. Hope VK back by then. Leicester has become a hoodoo ground for us recently. All depends on the state of players returning from useless friendlies. Be satisfied with a draw, ecstatic with a win gutted if we lose. Typical city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.