Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of this thread is about our perceived weakness because Ota is suspended. I'm sure on the Leicester equivalent of Blue Moon, they will have many more things to worry about for this game.

If they score 2, we score 5. Very confident.

Must admit reading the Watford. Chelsea. Arsenal threads. Its always, this is our toughest game, first main test. Same again on here too.

We've way to much for them and i expect us to win.

A game we typically struggle in, real indicator of where we’ve come to if we can win this without Otamendi. Stones will have to play excellently well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see Danilo alongside him.

If playing Mangker I would prefer to see Gundogan in with Fern to give a bit more cover at the back, maybe rest Sterling if he has s knock
I know its counterintuitive, but Gundogan adds less cover than Sterling.

If you want to add cover to protect Mangala, you start Jesus over Sergio.

The best cover for our defense is the press. And our pres is at its best with Sterling, Debryune, Jesus, Sane and Silva as the 5ront 5.

At present, the press is softer with Aguero (up top) Bernado (on the wings) or Gundogan in the middle.

So if you wanna protect Mangala ( I'm not saying he needs protecting) resting Sterling will have the opposite effect.

What we have to do is not give room for vardy and stop mahrez to give him quick counter attacking ball. Remember last season vardy hadnt scored for 10 or more games and he suddenly scores a couple against us. They have been found out. So lets hope to not repeat the same mistake again.
My team
Ederson
Walker...stones...aderabayo...delph
Sterling...fernandinho...silva...sane
Debruyne
Jesus
Adarabioyo will not play ahead of Mangala.

Hope Pep has learnt from last seasons disaster when we played them.
There was nothing to learn. We simply had an unfortunate lineup due to injury and suspensions.

I hate the notion that somehow the Premier league is so complexed that it flumoxes Managers. :(

My 14 year old nephew knows what Leicester would do. They were and have always been an open book. Nothing about what they do surprises anyone.

The notion that it did surprise one of the most impressive football minds of this generation, is both silly and condescending.

Apologies, this isn't really directed at you, but the TV heads have been parroting this sentiment and I expect it would kick into high gear next week.

At which point I will want to tear my hair ( what's left of it anyway) out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.