Leicester (a) pre-match thread

Leicester (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Leicester will well remember how they beat us in their championship winning season. Defend for their lives and then hit us with sucker punches, and with Vardy's pace and Mangala at the back, that has to be a concern. We need to be just a bit more cautious I think and definitely not leave Mangala exposed. Delph had better be on defensive duty, not marauding up the pitch so much I think.
we are a totally different proposition now

I think Leicester will well remember how they beat us in their championship winning season. Defend for their lives and then hit us with sucker punches, and with Vardy's pace and Mangala at the back, that has to be a concern. We need to be just a bit more cautious I think and definitely not leave Mangala exposed. Delph had better be on defensive duty, not marauding up the pitch so much I think.
Is Delph fit? I havent seen any update. He looked injured at the end of the Arsenal game

Has delphinio been marauding over the half way line?? Not so sure... he's been immensely disciplined from what I've seen..

I also think mangala is off the table in terms of starting, fully expect walker/Danilo switch... pell won't play anywhere resembling that Leicester set up, we'll win and we'll win well!!

Has delphinio been marauding over the half way line?? Not so sure... he's been immensely disciplined from what I've seen..

I also think mangala is off the table in terms of starting, fully expect walker/Danilo switch... pell won't play anywhere resembling that Leicester set up, we'll win and we'll win well!!

I expect Danilo to start at CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.