Leicester Away (league game)

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by Eds, 31 Oct 2017.

1. mcfcbezzo

mcfcbezzo

Looking for 1 adult & 1 junior, or 2 adults if not. Please pm and I'll come back to you.

Can meet at ground or pick up before. Cheers

2. StretfordBlueInCork

StretfordBlueInCork

Fire Protection Engineer
    Still looking for one or 2 tickets
    Cheers

3. MCFCinUSA

MCFCinUSA

I am 'in country' and available (with car) for the Leicester game if anyone has an extra ticket I could purchase?

(and am also engaged in 'black bag ops' in attempts to identify and purchase tickets for this & the Huddersfield game from the home side - if anyone would like to join in with me & combine intel, please just shoot me a PM)

Last edited: 16 Nov 2017
  4. Elvistheblue

Elvistheblue

Late I know, but I can't make Saturday Leicester) now, so I have 1 adult ticket available, face value. PM me if anyone wants it. First come first served.

5. libero

libero

Hi, I,d like the Leicester tkt if it was still going.

6. stilllearning

stilllearning

Have sent a PM with my mobile number :)

7. kevinkev

kevinkev

Any spares for today, I can collect with cash in the next couple of hours.

8. stilllearning

stilllearning

I’ll take one today. As long as it’s available before lunch time to give me time to travel.

Thanks, Stuart.

9. TAmmyBlueMoon

TAmmyBlueMoon

The weather here in Leicestershire is manky today, Ice and snow forecast so would advise against any blues travelling to the game and instead let me have their ticket as I’m much closer and don’t have to travel down.

Only joking of course, weather is fairly decent BUT would still like a spare if any going please

TBM

10. mcfcbezzo

mcfcbezzo

Still looking for 1 adult and 1 junior, but will take two adults if that’s what’s available. Prepared to pay full whack for both. Season ticket holder that lives in Birmingham now, so I’m travelling locally. Able to pick up tickets anywhere in Midlands or the ground but not Manchester now unfortunately. Please PM and I’ll send mobile number. Cheers