Leicester away.

Hi All,
Last minute change of plan, means will have to cancel going tomorrow, I have three tickets for the game, two adults and a concession for under 21 over 65, would take £60 the lot but you will need to collect tonight
Message if interested

NOW GONE

Last edited:
Hi all, can't believe no one wants these tickets but 2 adults + 1 concession (under 16) still available will be taking them to the game. If anyone wants them pm me. can meet at the ground or nearby.

Cheers

Hi all, can't believe no one wants these tickets but 2 adults + 1 concession (under 16) still available will be taking them to the game. If anyone wants them pm me. can meet at the ground or nearby.

Cheers

Tickets now sold

Sorry lads for posting in thw wrong place, I just need a kind advice, am finally planning to get to watch our time at etihad for tge first time in my life(after all those years :) when i visit UK in april 17 l. It is hull match, got few questions,
Colin Bell is behind coaches and subs isnt it?
Now am aiming at central view middle tier at CBS so what seats shd i look for?
Ticket is about 38£, so for any reason if i cant make it how is the refund like, and finally how early should i buy my ticket?

Blue mooners advices are very highly appreciated :)

Sorry lads for posting in thw wrong place, I just need a kind advice, am finally planning to get to watch our time at etihad for tge first time in my life(after all those years :) when i visit UK in april 17 l. It is hull match, got few questions,
Colin Bell is behind coaches and subs isnt it?
Now am aiming at central view middle tier at CBS so what seats shd i look for?
Ticket is about 38£, so for any reason if i cant make it how is the refund like, and finally how early should i buy my ticket?

Blue mooners advices are very highly appreciated :)

Yes that's the Colin Bell Stand, you'll be with all the oldies like @squirtyflower he will look after you.

If you are going for third tier, get seats as low down as you can, 2nd (middle) tier is best albeit usually a bit more expensive.

Think you can cancel up to a week before and get a full refund. Enjoy your trip.

Yes that's the Colin Bell Stand, you'll be with all the oldies like @squirtyflower he will look after you.

If you are going for third tier, get seats as low down as you can, 2nd (middle) tier is best albeit usually a bit more expensive.

Think you can cancel up to a week before and get a full refund. Enjoy your trip.

Thank you very much @Bilboblue . Really appreciate it n looking forward to it.

Alright lads, last minute early finish in work so trying to source a ticket. Any spares give us a message. Nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.