Leicester City 2016/17

Away games after the Champions League:

Leicester - 0
Arsenal - 2
City - 3
Tottenham - 4

Nice and fair from the Premier League. Its not as if they've even done it based on position finished in the league.

In fairness you need to look at more than just that, and if you look at the actual teams each of the four are playing, none of them seem to have a real advantage. The only games where any of those four teams have a tie against a really strong opponent are three occasions where two of the teams face each other.

If you look at the teams each club has to play before each CL group stage game, I think it would be hard to deny Leicester have the toughest draw, even. Before their first four group stage teams, they have the following league matches: Liverpool (A), United (A), Chelsea (A), Spurs (A).

Looks like Kante and Mahrez are gone. I want to feel sorry for them, but also I feel each team now can try and compete (I'm not saying others will win). They won't exactly be destitute, so it's on their scouting team to identify proper replacements.

Looks like Kante and Mahrez are gone. I want to feel sorry for them, but also I feel each team now can try and compete (I'm not saying others will win). They won't exactly be destitute, so it's on their scouting team to identify proper replacements.

In years gone by, I would have expected the exodus at Leicester, however with the money all PL clubs get now I thought they might have resisted the temptation to leave.
With these two gone though, I can't see them getting anywhere near next season!

The boys are on it to be fair. Mendy looks a better footballer than Kante,if Mahrez jumps, Musa looks a great fit. Im not arsed about Kante, as soon as he played for France, he was gone. Mahrez was at times a luxury, and was regularly hooked when the pressure was on, which was quite often, given our sumptous 30-70 playing style. Word is that Musa looks the biz. The Steve Walsh to Everton thing is the one that needs resolving. Ive a feeling that if this goes much further, the owners will dig thrir heels in and hold him to his word.
If Watford expected 30 mill for Deeney, what would Mahrez fetch. Gotta be 40-50, Id take it tomorrow.

The boys are on it to be fair. Mendy looks a better footballer than Kante,if Mahrez jumps, Musa looks a great fit. Im not arsed about Kante, as soon as he played for France, he was gone. Mahrez was at times a luxury, and was regularly hooked when the pressure was on, which was quite often, given our sumptous 30-70 playing style. Word is that Musa looks the biz. The Steve Walsh to Everton thing is the one that needs resolving. Ive a feeling that if this goes much further, the owners will dig thrir heels in and hold him to his word.
If Watford expected 30 mill for Deeney, what would Mahrez fetch. Gotta be 40-50, Id take it tomorrow.

Fucking hell, this time three weeks ago, you couldn't pay enough for either of those two!!

If only we had been as savvy in the transfer market at Leicester,remarkable achievement that will be remembered for generations. No doubt they will unearth another few gems when the current ones have jumped ship.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.