Leicester City 2016/17

Let it go.

Lance Armstrong had a small team helping aid him with doping and keeping people quiet in a sport where doping seriously enhances a INDIVIDUAL endurance race only, not uncommon for bike racing

Leicester Football Club have 25-30 players in the squad, plus reserves, plus the manage, coaches, physio's etc , we're talking hundreds of people. And they are ALL involved are they ? They are all keeping quiet ? In a age of social media. All stemming from ... They run alot and avoided Alot of Injuries ?? Leicester used 23 players last season, the same number as Spurs. Stats also show other team actually ran more than them.

They got lucky that Man U were awful, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man City had a iffy season. But the way they played as a team and the spirit they showed, they deserved that luck.

It's sour grapes that shadows a huge achievement to make this claim and unfair.
Armstrong's complete team was doping mate

Whats the score with testing in cricket? Not wishing to cast aspersions here, but Chris Woakes has had an exponential rise over the last 12 months or so in regards to his bowling. He is similar to Leicester in the fact 12 months ago he was on the ropes. This series he has been the best bowler. His pace is up and he is bowling long spells. Now there is no evidence or suggestion Chris Woakes is or ever has taken PED's. Yet I expect PED's would have a dramatic effect on fast bowling so after reading this thread, it got me thinking about testing in cricket

Haven't got a clue I'm not a cricket fan in the slightest.

In regards to Leicester and doping though, do people on here genuinely believe that Leicester players are the only ones doping?

I would imagine a minimum of 50% of the players in the premier league are taking performance enhancing drugs. Just look at the increase in high intensity sprints over the last few years. A lot of managers now Pochettino, Klopp, Pep and Mourinho demand such high intensity, that players will probably be turning to certain illegal things to keep up with the demands.

In regards to Leicester and doping though, do people on here genuinely believe that Leicester players are the only ones doping?

I would imagine a minimum of 50% of the players in the premier league are taking performance enhancing drugs. Just look at the increase in high intensity sprints over the last few years. A lot of managers now Pochettino, Klopp, Pep and Mourinho demand such high intensity, that players will probably be turning to certain illegal things to keep up with the demands.

You only have to look on the last page mate - nobody's stupid enough to believe they're the only ones doing it... just made it a little too obvious!

Muscle and tendon injuries are a very common side effect of steroids.

Tubes knows a lot more than me about the cycling links.
my research has principlly centered upon more easily available info..ie looking very closely at the trail of events since April 2015.It does not add up.at all.from the sacking of Pearson close season, the pre season trip to Austria with no effing manager,the late arrival of canny claudio who had to fly out Austria to join his potential champions,the unbelievably ordianry pre season games v rotherham lincon etc,speaking to folk who were at those games, and the incredible win of the league by ten points with a manger who has never won a tilte beofre in his long career in many diff countries.
In addition, the dramatic turnaround in jamie foxes fortunes. the incrdeible re birth of several other players careers,players who couldn,t get in lower division teams in both this country and others.
A billionaire chairman who stated a couple of years ago we will win the premier league in 5 years( he missed the by ten points bit tho) .
The discovery that leicesters injury total halved just after April 205 and was by far the best in the prem league all last season. incredivle when you think how many of their players game was based on speed. jamie fox is no spring chicken but he had no issues with injury at all, sorry once when he was " out for two weeks" but returned after one,others in the team were also injured but returned remarkably quickly.The bbc did an article on how leicesters injuries were down to an ice machine and beetroot shoots, like these two items were exclusive to the area of Leicester!! Beetroot is said to help all form of sportsmen train and perform better before pyhsical activity, the shoots are even better than the fruits, but these are items available the world over ffs.

The incredible betting odds. Tom Hanks, the us actor claiming he won money on leicester for the title, even tho he was a villa fan. the starlting ref decisions , non stop running of so many players in the leicester team..i mean loserpool have a mnger who makes his players run till they get injured..they didn,t win the league, and were so far behind leicester it makes you wonder..
Loads more thing which just do not add up.
The crazy scenario was for me best summed up by the ffact that the fortunte foxes went on an end of season tour to thailand in may 2015 to celebrate staying in the prem league.
exactly 12 months later they went on nother tour to thailand...to celeberate winnig the league by 10 points.
with no significant new players,no manger all pre season..and no injuries.incredible.

Folk point to Brian cloughs nottm forest and say fairtales do happen.Absolute rubbish.Clough had prev won the league with Derby. he and Taylor took forest up from the old second div and won the league cup and anglo scottish cup after a pre season of being coached by clough and taylor and therefore building up that winning mentality which gave them confidence to take nthe league by storm.signing the wordls best, and most expensive goal keepr also helped them along their way.Cloughs pedigree was such that in December 1978 he almost got the england job(he was turned down the same day forest went to old tafford and smashed them 4-0) canny claudio ,s pedigree was losing to the faroe islands at home .enough said.
We all pay our season ticket money, we all rightly or wrongly judged pellegrini to be a failure last season, we just crept into the champs league spots..we should all be very interested in any suggestion of foul play. I was totally taken in by leicester up until the expose by the times on the doctor and his his revelations..thats when i started to look.

put the above alongside the investigative work of Tubes and you have slightly diff diff scenario before your eyes,IMO.

Tom fucking Hanks ? I saw that interview and it was a jokey off the cuff remark. Comon.

Fact is, everyone loves an underdog story – just look how many Hollywood movies there are about them – and Leicester's title win last season was news worldwide, even the news in the USA carried the story... which was all great PR for the Premier League. "Look", it says "anyone really can win the title... fairytales do come true!" The PL exploited their win for their own gain, used it as a selling point – so can you imagine what damage it would do if it was exposed that there was wholesale doping going on? It's in everyone's best interest if it's kept in the closet with the rest of the skeletons.

Aye, like the moon landings.

Let it go.

Lance Armstrong had a small team helping aid him with doping and keeping people quiet in a sport where doping seriously enhances a INDIVIDUAL endurance race only, not uncommon for bike racing

Leicester Football Club have 25-30 players in the squad, plus reserves, plus the manage, coaches, physio's etc , we're talking hundreds of people. And they are ALL involved are they ? They are all keeping quiet ? In a age of social media. All stemming from ... They run alot and avoided Alot of Injuries ?? Leicester used 23 players last season, the same number as Spurs. Stats also show other team actually ran more than them.

They got lucky that Man U were awful, Chelsea imploded under Mourinho and Man City had a iffy season. But the way they played as a team and the spirit they showed, they deserved that luck.

It's sour grapes that shadows a huge achievement to make this claim and unfair.

Totally agree.

Because they didn't get their usual last minute pen in the league, combined with their easy Euro draw mean they have spent all their ref bunging fund in Europe this year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.