Leicester City 2016/17

I can't see their team without Mahrez and Kante being able to compete with Europe's elite. Can you??
Depends entirely on the draw. We got a tough draw last season, but often I look at Chelsea and Arsenal's groups and think they are easy.

I do think they'll struggle to repeat what they did last season because teams will approach them differently and they will have much more on their plate, and City, Chelsea and Liverpool will be better this season.

They had unbelievable luck with injuries last season. I think they had the best record, or near it, and we had the worst.

Yes. Mahrez has t gone anywhere yet, but if he does, we have it covered with Mendy and Musa.
Are they new signings? If so, how do you know they are any good?

I'd be really wary of 2nd season syndrome. We won the title twice recently, and each time the season after we dipped a lot and it was entirely down to hunger. The players talk a good game, but you see it immediately that the attitude is not the same. Team spirit, and will to win is as important, if not more important than technique.

I remember watching City at the Community Shield against Arsenal. We got thrashed and I knew then we'd be 2nd best, and so it proved.

I can't see their team without Mahrez and Kante being able to compete with Europe's elite. Can you??

Yea but you haven't met the new team doctors.

ideal_3-tm.jpg

Interested to see how they will do this season. Great achievement last year. Id like to see more of that Demairi Gray because he looks pretty handy, especially if Mahrez ends up at Arsensl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.