Leicester City 2016/17

I think they'll 'underperform' in the league but do ok in Europe, but I guess we'll have a better idea after the hot and cold balls do their magic.
i see your logic GDM
just dont see who will do their magical non-stop central midfiled running now kante has er...run off.
wasn,t there a Three Degrees song about that lad...?

Leicester have had their 15 mins of fame for me, brilliant achievement to win the PL but I cant see them making it out of their CL group and certainly not top 4 this season, not sour grapes, just looking at the top 6, City, Rags, Spurs Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea, things have moved on a tad and probably left Leicester behind the curve, the extra games they will have to factor in and the fact that the top 6 wont take their eye off the ball two seasons running.

I think they'll 'underperform' in the league but do ok in Europe, but I guess we'll have a better idea after the hot and cold balls do their magic.
I think they'll do OK in the league although they won't be bothering the top four or even the top six in my view.

I also can't see them getting out of their CL group though it might depend on who their pot 3 team is. I reckon the pot 2 team will be too strong for them, whoever it is.

Because I don't like them and I think all their players were juiced up.
Fair enough. You may not like the champions, but surely you like this painting
cce0c9532bf3874142c80bec94a62dd6.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.