Leicester City (H) Post Match Thread

It doesn't sound right. One guy scores 4 in 42 minutes and somehow I think "God's Dad" was MOTM

Just the four goals from the has-been who can’t fit into a Pep team.

If he leaves at the end of the season, let’s hope he takes the washed-up ITK/KFAs with him.

Ederson really is the keeper of the season. Superb saves but he’s brought so much more to the position than any other keeper. Stupendous!

Good lad, couldn't have made me look more of a fucking idiot if he had tried! Very happy about it though!

On a more serious note, we looked much much better in that second half, the rest did us wonders, if we can just push on and get a trophey under our belt then this season will have been a smashing success, Keep it rolling city

I know you feel foolish, mate, but the reason some of us get mad isn't just that we love City -- it's that slagging players off is a no-lose proposition -- if they keep playing badly you can say "I was right", and if they prove you wrong, you're "very happy about it." So it's a hedge.

It's really grating. So go thou and sin no more. Sorry, I don't mean to call you out specifically -- at least you offered a mea culpa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.