Leicester City v City post match.

i think the pitch beat us first and everything stemmed from there.
we started off rolling the ball about and it was sticking, instead of adapting, we persevered, selling players short, interceptions were easy. leicester capitalised brilliantly and dealt with it without breaking sweat. 2-0 down and its game over after 5 minutes.
sometimes,you have to play the conditions and we didn't and got a good hiding.
If only we'd warmed up on it in the 30 minutes before kick-off.

Not really when you consider 60 + million was spent on future players (jesus,sane,and moreno) Chelsea pissed the league two years ago they have added a couple they just needed peg out and utd won't challenge. I hope we muster a challenge but in a season of change I don't really expect it.

Regardless of what he says, I think Pep will expect to win, he doesn't know anything else (well almost).

If Leicester but the effort and performance in every week they did against us, they much higher up the league. Spurs did something similar, they put that much energy into the game against us they looked jaded in the next few games after!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.