Leicester (H) 13/5/17 Ticket(s) Available

Discussion in 'Ticket and travel exchange' started by stella6yew, 14 Apr 2017.

1. robslater

robslater

2 adult seasoncards available South Stand Level 1 Singing (standing) section next to away fans. Meet in City Square to swipe in. On the ticket website it seems that you can only get 2 together in SS L3 at £58 each, so will I get abuse for asking for £70 the two? PM me with phone number if interested

2. james cleary

james cleary

I've got 1 ticket level 1 south stand 117 £35 if want it asap
    Jim

Last edited: 10 May 2017
  3. br88

br88

Looking to buy some more tickets for Leicester online. Red blocks are supposed to indicate limited tickets still available but when you then look into a particular red block there is nothing showing as available. This applies to many blocks....does anyone know what's going on here???.

4. Ardent

Ardent

usual when very limited tickets available so the ones that are available are probably in someones basket waiting for payment.
    how many tickets were you looking for?

Ian

5. Ardent

Ardent

interesting conversation on this thread.. although the usual B''''''s always about money.. Last season I sold a ticket to a fan (for £10) who insisted he has never paid more to get in. Understandable when the last Chelsea home game (early kickoff) season ticket holders were giving their spares away for free to some lucky fans outside of the ground just before kickoff. Even the touts have been struggling to sell theirs at times this season. my average game price is £39.47 would you have paid that for the Wednesday night Watford game when the ticket office was selling them for less?

Just waiting on confirmation but I may have 3 spare (1st tier 131 - yes sat next to me) for Saturday if you are interested PM me
    Shocking that no one wants to go but me

6. br88

br88

Cheers.....but went to the stadium this morning and got sorted.

7. JC2

JC2

Got 1 adult & 1 child seat available v Leicester
    South Stand 3rd Tier
    Block 315

⚽️ £30 for the pair ⚽️

PM pls

Last edited: 11 May 2017
  8. Bluemoon1979

Bluemoon1979

I've got 1 spare adult ticket in south stand level 3 block 316 going for £20

9. finlay14

finlay14

Got 2 tickets east stand 25 each or both for 45

10. aka blue jambo

aka blue jambo

1 spare south stand level 3 cheap seats
    just buy me a couple of beers :-)