Leicester & West Brom @ home - dates / times confirmed (P3)

I wanted to ask about the west brom game as well as it's showing as postponed on the bbc site,have i missed the new date?
Don't know about the leicester game,there are other more interesting games on that weekend

TV companies are clearly holding on until they can figure which fixtures that weekend might be significant. Seems they can pretty much do what they want now, any notion of a minimum period of notice for changes has gone out of the window. Fine for the last game of the season when all matches start at the same time anyway, but I'm pretty sure that in previous seasons all the May TV games before the last day have been announced at the same time. I assume the WBA game will be between Leicester and Watford unless we're scheduled for Monday night against Leicester.

Let's get Southampton Arsenal (at Wembley) and Trafford Rangers out of the way first and boro then let's worry about the champions

Cannot see it being on tv with games like Chelsea v baggies, spurs v rags, palace v hull, whu v liverpool being same weekend

I think they were waiting to see if Leicester were still in a relegation battle. As that is highly unlikely now, can't see it being on telly

If the game does go to TV sat or sun 13/ 14 book the weekend off and depending on which day? take the wife out . Brownie points for the cup final weekend (we hope )
Yes, problem is if its early sat I will need to travel down Friday night, if it is Monday night that really complicates things as my son comes and it's school. Plus we are self employed so the time I have off my wife has to cover so brownie points unavailable, I'm a bit low on points as it is.

Yes, problem is if its early sat I will need to travel down Friday night, if it is Monday night that really complicates things as my son comes and it's school. Plus we are slf employed so the time I have off my wife has to cover so brownie points unavailable, I'm a bit low on points as it is.
Where do you live

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.