Leicester & West Brom @ home - dates / times confirmed (P3)

Somebody is trying to fucking wind me up here I'm sure of it.

The derby has been moved to my wedding anniversary and now the last home game of the season has been moved to my wifes birthday.
City games all day long for me but I'm getting on a bit and been married 27 years, take it you are still at the romance stage of your marriage? Bit of give and take, one match, one evening with the Mrs but make sure wherever you go the place has a TV showing the match.

nm
City games all day long for me but I'm getting on a bit and been married 27 years, take it you are still at the romance stage of your marriage? Bit of give and take, one match, one evening with the Mrs but make sure wherever you go the place has a TV showing the match.

4th anniversary this time round. We booked a few days away before the rescheduled date for the derby. A cottage in the middle of nowhere. Lovely spot, we've been before. No wi-fi and no phone signal. Fuming.

She'll have a good birthday on her own I suppose!

nm

4th anniversary this time round. We booked a few days away before the rescheduled date for the derby. A cottage in the middle of nowhere. Lovely spot, we've been before. No wi-fi and no phone signal. Fuming.

She'll have a good birthday on her own I suppose!
Ha ha, good one!!

I cant make the Baggies game , do i need to contact the club to get paper tickets as have mate in Manchester who wants to go

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.