Leon Bailey

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by BlueDejong, 2 Feb 2018.

1. Delphinho

Delphinho

Bailey > Kluivert > Neres

2. cjn

cjn

I find it pretty hard to believe they wouldn't ask for more than we paid for Sane two years ago. The market has exploded since and Bailey is a pretty similar profile.

3. Delphinho

Delphinho

I was very surprised with that price as well, I thought he would be anywhere between 50 and 80.

4. Dax777

Dax777

Don't know how I'd play out, but I'd go Kluviert over Bailey and Neres. And Neres over Bailey

5. Delphinho

Delphinho

Neres over Bailey?

6. Delphinho

Delphinho

It seems like the rags are targetting Kluivert:
    "The Red Devils have prepared a package with £10 million plus various bonuses and add-ons – though the Dutch side are likely to demand more – while Kluivert would be keen on the move."
    He`s only got one year left on his contract, but 10 million is incredibly cheap in this market. If we could get Kluivert for less than 20, that would be a steal

7. Dax777

Dax777

I think, and I could be wrong, that Bailey is in a purple patch.

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Probably, but you never know on here when you read some posts

9. bluesingh

bluesingh

Kluivert won't fix anything in our squad at this very moment, Bailey is years ahead in his development and is by far the better player in terms of finishing the chances. I would even go on to say that Justin Kluivert is just on par with someone like Sancho in terms of ability, it's just that he's playing against Dutch farmers that make's his performances stand out a bit more.

10. Maldeika

Maldeika

I do not think that Bayern has big chances here. Leverkusen tends to not let players go to Bayern - and all that is known is that Leon does not have a clause in his contract so it will be the highest bidder anyway. And - the guy comes from Jamaika - that is EPL territory. With work permit he probably would already play in England since this season - like this he transferred to the Bundesliga but still officially lives in Belgium to be able to get their citizenship. After this season and with the high transfer it should be no problem anymore to get that EPL work permit.