Leon Bailey

The video didn`t include this one.
If we signed Bailey and Fabinho and recalled Maffeo and Gunn, I would probably be the happiest guy alive

I actually attended this game, (Nigel De Jong was playing for Mainz), and mentioned the player on the Bundesliga thread.

My mate’s an Evertonian, and after twenty minutes, we both noted Bailey’s impressive speed and technique as he repeatedly rounded the Mainz Full Back, before crossing into dangerous spaces that weren’t exploited by his teammates.

He swapped wings in the second half and after opening the scoring, he almost completed a spectacular replica goal, just a few minutes later.

Every German we encountered, claimed that he’s currently the best player in the Bundesliga.

I actually attended this game, (Nigel De Jong was playing for Mainz), and mentioned the player on the Bundesliga thread.

My mate’s an Evertonian, and after twenty minutes, we both noted Bailey’s impressive speed and technique as he repeatedly rounded the Mainz Full Back, before crossing into dangerous spaces that weren’t exploited by his teammates.

He swapped wings in the second half and after opening the scoring, he almost completed a spectacular replica goal, just a few minutes later.

Every German we encountered, claimed that he’s currently the best player in the Bundesliga.
Having Sterling, Sane, Bailey and Diaz as winger options would be fantastic. They're all young and has bags of potential

Think Bailey will be in BL for some seasons in Leverkusen, when he is about finish product, then City take him.

watched the first half of Bayern lev match the other night ,and they are a fifa players dream,bailey.tah,brandt,and that young rm forget his name,

anyway on to reality,that brandt kid looks twice the player of bailey ,but that is going off the first half of one game :)

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/news/...ation-for-leverkusen-s-leon-bailey-465963.jsp

Inspired by Raheem Sterling, Leon 'Chippy' Bailey showing his class at Bayer Leverkusen

In that regard, he takes inspiration from Manchester City and England winger Raheem Sterling, who was also born in Kingston and with whom Bailey is a close friend. “[He is] one of the few people who push and motivate me to become a pro... I look up to him not as a football player but as a big brother that has always been there,” says Bailey of the 22-year-old.

Jeeez !!

Reports lately that he wants a move to Chelsea (which would be interesting considering their uncertainty with Conte atm), and all the reports I've seen mention them, Arsenal, Liverpool, and the rags as interested. Odd they don't mention us when City Watch had an exclusive a week or so ago about us being in for him. Personally I hope he is our forward signing this summer. He's going to be an absolute star

Reports lately that he wants a move to Chelsea (which would be interesting considering their uncertainty with Conte atm), and all the reports I've seen mention them, Arsenal, Liverpool, and the rags as interested. Odd they don't mention us when City Watch had an exclusive a week or so ago about us being in for him. Personally I hope he is our forward signing this summer. He's going to be an absolute star
Isn't such reports normally rather a sign that he would like to join City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.