The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

A few articles which list politicians, especially members of a particular club, and a few old popstars keeps reappearing on the internet. I think once the names are passed around on Twitter, finally the government will be shamed into investigating the allegations. It happened with the entertainers, surely the politicians will follow.

They better get the truth out of Lord Brittan soon, he looks like the walking dead!

that file is in somebody safe and he or she knows who and whats happen
and the power to bring down the Government and bring Britain to a stand still on a scale that the people of Britain would never vote again and it could bring the dark days of Self-governance

ancoats said:
and the power to bring down the Government and bring Britain to a stand still on a scale that the people of Britain would never vote again and it could bring the dark days of Self-governance
Given the way the establishment works and the apathetic nature of the populous at large, I think if it ever came to light, there'd be a few sacrificial lambs, the names of a number of now deceased besmirched with no right of reply and the country would carry on moving along on its merry little way with every satisfied some form of justice has been served.

strongbowholic said:
ancoats said:
Given the way the establishment works and the apathetic nature of the populous at large, I think if it ever came to light, there'd be a few sacrificial lambs, the names of a number of now deceased besmirched with no right of reply and the country would carry on moving along on its merry little way with every satisfied some form of justice has been served.
Too true. Nobody in public "service" or politics is ever held accountable under normal circumstances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.