The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

The BBC has confirmed it will broadcast a delayed Panorama investigation into allegations of a VIP paedophile ring next month.

Ceri Thomas, Panorama editor, tweeted: “Can now confirm that the much-anticipated @BBCPanorama investigation into VIP paedophile ring allegations will be on BBC1 on October 6th.”

The investigation, which is expected to debunk claims that a string of senior Establishment figures were responsible for murdering three boys in the 1970s and 1980s, was initially expected to air in April. The Panorama film will now be screened during the Conservative Party Conference.

Reports suggested that BBC executives were at loggerheads over the film, which is expected to cast doubt over allegations made by a witness known as “Nick”.
Executives within BBC News were said to be concerned that the programme would be seen as an “attack on the victims” and might discredit its own reports into the alleged abuse.

The programme raised particular sensitivities within the BBC, which is awaiting Dame Janet Smith’s review of the Corporation’s responsibility for the abuse carried out by Jimmy Savile, which is expected to be highly critical.

Harvey Proctor, the former Conservative MP who has been questioned by detectives over his alleged involvement in a Westminster paedophile ring, this week claimed that Scotland Yard’s investigation was on the point of collapse.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...nto-alleged-vip-paedophile-ring-10514686.html

When they talk about the deaths of these poor children it has always had me wondering about the circumstances. Were the children actually found or did they go missing but generally acknowledged as being murdered. If not where were the bodies found and what sort of condition were they found in? Was there any patterns to their deaths, i would hate to think they were killed after being subjected to any prolonged depravity.
My god, just thinking about this and writing it makes me feel sick, if there is any truth at all to this then it has to come out and the people concerned if still alive brought to book.

Didn't a former PM have a boat? Buoys in the sea?

I have to say as one who's politics come from the left and I am also a supporter of the BBC I really don't think that they do themselves any favours going for lurid timing like during the party conference. All the more baffling as it seems to be a non-story.

I thought the timing of their hatchet job on Corbyn a couple of nights before the leadership results were announced was again badly timed and came across as vindictive.

At a time when the beeb needs all the friends it can get why are they going round trying to piss as many people off as possible?

I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of the various allegations about this, however one thing that I have noticed is that many people will not take no for an answer, in the sense that if a detailed enquiry says that it's all more or less made up people will just cry it's a conspiracy and the truth is being covered up!

I have no idea of the truth or otherwise of the various allegations about this, however one thing that I have noticed is that many people will not take no for an answer, in the sense that if a detailed enquiry says that it's all more or less made up people will just cry it's a conspiracy and the truth is being covered up!
The problem is that they're often right.

The problem is that they're often right.
They may be, however it's the same with all conspiracy theories people won't back down from what they beleive is the truth, despite what is sometimes overwhelming evidence to the contrary, and this has the the same ring about it like I said I don't have a clue about the truth of all this I have only seen the same evidence as everyone on here

I have to say as one who's politics come from the left and I am also a supporter of the BBC I really don't think that they do themselves any favours going for lurid timing like during the party conference. All the more baffling as it seems to be a non-story.

I thought the timing of their hatchet job on Corbyn a couple of nights before the leadership results were announced was again badly timed and came across as vindictive.

At a time when the beeb needs all the friends it can get why are they going round trying to piss as many people off as possible?

The BBC's time has come and gone. What is their purpose in and age of 100's of free channels?

BBC news has no more credibility or quality than Channel 4 or ITV, less so for anyone who monitored the channels coverage of the last Israel Palestinian conflict.

The TV License fee is better in my pocket.

The BBC's time has come and gone. What is their purpose in and age of 100's of free channels?

BBC news has no more credibility or quality than Channel 4 or ITV, less so for anyone who monitored the channels coverage of the last Israel Palestinian conflict.

The TV License fee is better in my pocket.

Doesn't C4 also get some funding out of the license fee too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.