The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Something's gone on..maybe not as bad as murder but the 'missing' dossier detailing names of suspected VIP nonces raises a huge question mark for me. When you have many powerful people with a lot to lose, obviously it's not going to be easy to uncover the facts, and what's more the MPs voted against immunity for whistle blowers.

Something's gone on..maybe not as bad as murder but the 'missing' dossier detailing names of suspected VIP nonces raises a huge question mark for me. When you have many powerful people with a lot to lose, obviously it's not going to be easy to uncover the facts, and what's more the MPs voted against immunity for whistle blowers.

The establishment only seems to uncover the actions of high profile peadophile after they are either dead or have become mentally ill. Funny that. If only they had acted against them earlier with the evidence they had at the time; they may have got to the bottom of what's really going on. (no pun intended)!

That vote was less than a week after Teresa May said whistle blowers wouldn't be prosecuted. And according to some reports the stupid woman was one of those who voted against immunity.
At lot of people want to bury the facts. That doesn't mean all the allegations are truthful, but it implies there is something to hide.

^^^^The fact they voted against immunity [and it was barely reported that they did] is in itself sickening - they should be doing everything they can to get the truth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.