The Westminster Paedophile Dossier

Six men who accused the late Lord Janner of child sexual abuse have discontinued a legal case aimed at winning damages from his estate.
Their lawyer said they had received "categorical assurances" their claims would be heard as part of the wider inquiry into child sexual abuse.
The family of the Labour peer said his "reputation as a man who devoted his life to good has been restored".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40077761

The Establishment Strikes Back

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40368573

Senior figures in the Church of England "colluded" with a former bishop who abused young men, an independent review has found.

Peter Ball, 85, was jailed for 32 months in October 2015 after admitting sex offences against 18 teenagers and young men.

The ex-bishop of Lewes and bishop of Gloucester used "religion as a cloak" to carry out the abuse.

Dame Moira Gibb's review criticises ex-Archbishop of Canterbury, Lord Carey.

He has been asked to step down from his position as an honorary assistant bishop by the current archbishop, Justin Welby.

Dame Moira, a senior former social worker, said there was a failure of the Church to respond appropriately to misconduct over a period of many years.

Ball carried out the abuse between the 1970s and 1990s.

The review found Lord Carey received seven letters from families and individuals following the arrest and cautioning of Ball in 1992 for gross indecency - when he stood down as bishop of Gloucester - but failed to pass six of them to the police.
He also chose not to put Ball on the Church of England's "Lambeth List", which names clergymen about whom questions of suitability for ministry have been raised.
Ball was given funds authorised by Lord Carey to support him.
Lord Carey also wrote to Ball's identical twin brother, Michael Ball - another bishop - in 1993 saying: "I believed him to be basically innocent".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-40368573

Why is there such a prevalence of paedophilia and sexual abuse typically with young males (considering many probably argue against homosexuality) from church figures? Are they already sinful before becoming a member of the church and go into it for a position of power/access?

Thought you might know that given your in-depth knowledge of Muslim paedo's?

fuckin hilarious that you 2 can make jokes out of this. Give yourself's a pat on the back.

Wow. Two months it took to spot it.

People have different defence mechanisms that kick in when reading this harrowing stuff. Mine happens to be humour and has helped me in many a dark time.

Back on subject it's an aside that disappears from the publics notice. Media ignore a lot of claims unless they involve certain races. I believe the rabbit hole is wider than we can imagine and such a lid is being kept on it that if it all came out certain media outlets and other well established people would be framing to legalise it.

From today's Guardian

"A police investigation has found there were initial grounds to suspect former prime minister Sir Edwad Heath over child sexual abuse allegations. Wiltshire police will release a report into the claims against Heath next week following a two-year inquiry, and its conclusion means that if the politician had still been alive he may have been formally interviewed by detectives under criminal caution." ...

"Officers reached the conclusion, at least in part, because of the similarities in accounts from several complainants who alleged they were abused by Heath. The Wiltshire force believe those accounts remain credible, and nothing has been found to undermine them by detectives. In private they have described those people as “victims”."

From today's Guardian

"A police investigation has found there were initial grounds to suspect former prime minister Sir Edwad Heath over child sexual abuse allegations. Wiltshire police will release a report into the claims against Heath next week following a two-year inquiry, and its conclusion means that if the politician had still been alive he may have been formally interviewed by detectives under criminal caution." ...

"Officers reached the conclusion, at least in part, because of the similarities in accounts from several complainants who alleged they were abused by Heath. The Wiltshire force believe those accounts remain credible, and nothing has been found to undermine them by detectives. In private they have described those people as “victims”."

I could say that while I lived in jersey the local rumour was that alledgedly Mr Heath used to park his yatch off island and visit with his mate JS that is all.

I could say that while I lived in jersey the local rumour was that alledgedly Mr Heath used to park his yatch off island and visit with his mate JS that is all.
It went a lot lot lot further than that.
And it was what this bastard did off shore,on his yatch which was much much worse.
Js was in inolved in the procurement
This evil bastard (th) will never be brought to justice now,and his victims will never be found...poor care home kids abandoned by their parents,picked up by js and taken out to sea...to never return.
How any stupid bastard on this thread can laugh about stuff like this makes me weep.
Matt,hang your fucking head in shame.

Last edited:
It went a lot lot lot further than that.
And it was what this bastard did off shore,on his yatch which was much much worse.
Js was in inolved in the procurement
This evil bastard (th) will never be brought to justice now,and his victims will never be found...poor care home kids abandoned by their parents,picked up by js and taken out to see ...to never return.
How any stupid bastard on this thread can laugh about stuff like this makes me weep.
Matt,hang your fucking head in shame.

I know, I was being sketchy in case Ric or BM could be in trouble for any comment that could be deemed offenserable.

red rum, overboard,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.