Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADegenerate

Might be one to watch out for if Stones proves difficult. I didn't see this one happening at all and wouldn't have started the thread but apparently the MEN have stated there is a €60m price on him and I've heard him being referred to by Pep as 'his favorite player'.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/man-city-bonucci-stones-united--11477672

Talk about comfortable on the ball!!! I'd prefer him over Stones but whatever. He's 29 so that's not too bad. I'd be happy to fork over 50£ for him.

Very very difficult to land him. He's the main man for Juve and their fans love him .It would be immense if we somehow manage to lure him away. He, Chiellini, Ramos and Godin have consistently been the best CB's for last 5-6 years.

Bonucci relies on his brain more than his athleticism. Usually I'm against signing anyone over the age of 25 but Bonucci would be the exception for that if we're talking about this kind of money. Sign him up if we can. We won't though.

Very very difficult to land him. He's the main man for Juve and their fans love him .It would be immense if we somehow manage to lure him away. He, Chiellini, Ramos and Godin have consistently been the best CB's for last 5-6 years.

Totally agree. Possibly the only way I see this happening is a late window, way over-valued, 'panic buy'. Not even sure he would fancy coming anyways. He's an amazing player and minor links / that Pep comment about him is the only reason I started the thread.

This guy would be simply outstanding , a modern day Dave Watson.

But I simply can't see Juve letting him go and Italians arnt always at their best in England.

I doubt Juventus would entertain the idea of selling him, but even if they did I imagine Chelsea would be all over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.