Leonardo Bonucci

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah this again. Let me think about it one more time.... Hmmmm.... Nope! Still don't want him.

Still no new contract with Juve and City just ensuring we have Champions League football, I think/ hope we could see movement on this one!!

Would be a huge upgrade for City and provide great options when everyone is fit, 3 at the back or Stones playing in the defensive mid etc.

Fingers crossed!!

Still no new contract with Juve and City just ensuring we have Champions League football, I think/ hope we could see movement on this one!!

Would be a huge upgrade for City and provide great options when everyone is fit, 3 at the back or Stones playing in the defensive mid etc.

Fingers crossed!!

Would be a 1st class signing! Think we solid at the front, with Sane, Jesus, Gundogan yet to play but still think we need some help at the back..DM,CM,fullback? Bonucci would answer alot of those questions! I think Pep can work with Ota but he doesnt seem a "natural" fit and Bonucci would be a big upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.