Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just victim mentality
True though
bobby wins the league
mp wins the league and cup
neither got manager of the year,the following yr maureen won the league and cup but he got manager of the yr
Our players win nothing bar kev who won best belgium player in the prem voted by belgiums anything else no chance

Name the last player Bayern paid 50m + for........ They can tap all they like, nobody is home. There was a reason the cartel wanted us out of the equation, 3/4 years down the line nobody will compete, we will dictate the market along with 2/3 others, Bayern aren't one of them!

Oh I agree. But that wont stop the endless posturing, will it?

Name the last player Bayern paid 50m + for........ They can tap all they like, nobody is home. There was a reason the cartel wanted us out of the equation, 3/4 years down the line nobody will compete, we will dictate the market along with 2/3 others, Bayern aren't one of them!

They've committed €80m/ £68m for Renato Sanches.

Bayern will spend big soon, they're going to replace Ribery and Robben and they've said already that they waiting for the right player to spend big money on. The money is there, the board is willing if they think it's good value.

I'm not worried about Sané in the slightest though, he's already integrating very well here, we pay better, have the best coach in the world and haven't sold a player unwillingly since the takeover.

True though
bobby wins the league
mp wins the league and cup
neither got manager of the year,the following yr maureen won the league and cup but he got manager of the yr
Our players win nothing bar kev who won best belgium player in the prem voted by belgiums anything else no chance
That's all domestic stuff though, voted by players. Aren't most of those domestic things voted for in February as well? For some utterly bizarre reason!
Didn't take into account either brilliant comeback by Mancini or Pellegrini because they hadn't happened yet. Doesn't take into account the crunch time of the season.

You are right though he can't win the Ballon d'Or whilst playing for us, he'd have to play in France. He might win the FIFA World Player Of The Year, which is voted for by all the world's FIFA reps, though. Voted at the end of the calendar year for the previous season's play

Last edited by a moderator:
They've committed €80m/ £68m for Renato Sanches.

Bayern will spend big soon, they're going to replace Ribery and Robben and they've said already that they waiting for the right player to spend big money on. The money is there, the board is willing if they think it's good value.

I'm not worried about Sané in the slightest though, he's already integrating very well here, we pay better, have the best coach in the world and haven't sold a player unwillingly since the takeover.

35m with 45 in potential add-ons.... That is a far cry away from buying established stars. They ran a mile from KDB and Sane when the figures were banded, that doesn't just mean the fee!

16901508_10211439486083990_644960681_n.jpg

Dude got no chill

He is really starting to come into his own. He and Raheem are a nightmare for fullbacks. If he develops even somewhat of a right foot he could really become world class

I
Had a great game but I question his movement at times..... seemed to hide from a few passes by hiding behind defenders, didn t understand it.

I also noticed this, did it after quite a lenghtly dribble and run though. Thinking perhaps he doesn't want the ball whilst catching breath.

In general though I think the connection between him and Silva is developing into something special, and will only get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.