Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I also noticed this, did it after quite a lenghtly dribble and run though. Thinking perhaps he doesn't want the ball whilst catching breath.

In general though I think the connection between him and Silva is developing into something special, and will only get better.
absolutely spot on. I've been thinking to myself and saying the Silva-Sane combo is about our deadliest. Whenever they combine, teams can't handle them

When he played his first few games, I couldn't see anything special, I can now. He's going to be a fantastic player for us

Same. I wasn't expecting this at all. I saw some potential for sure but nothing like this. @Tricky_Trev saw it coming though so respect for that shout. I'm not sure if you remember this but early on in a few of the matches they wouldn't even pass him the ball or work his side of the pitch. Now everything is going through dave and leroy and it's beautiful. :)

Defenders are already on their toes playing off of him and according to @Dax777 that's the sign of a special player :)

I suffered for years of torture with Navas out wide and it was exacerbated when Silva was on the other side. We we're incredibly fortunate that Kev was in the form that he was in last year. I'm on cloud 9 with Leroy and Jesus here. That Raz kid isn't bad either.

absolutely spot on. I've been thinking to myself and saying the Silva-Sane combo is about our deadliest. Whenever they combine, teams can't handle them

Silva pulling the strings for a a talented and lighting quick winger is great to watch. Shame merlin had to age really. But our davids game has never relied on pace thank god.

is now showing us what he can do and thank god he`s here at our club! scary thing is he will get even better! if we can add 2-3 of Monaco`s young stars then the future is most definitely blue!

is now showing us what he can do and thank god he`s here at our club! scary thing is he will get even better! if we can add 2-3 of Monaco`s young stars then the future is most definitely blue!

Monaco do have some exciting young stars but so do we and I would feel more satisfied seeing them given the opportunity rather than spending huge amounts to bring them here.

When he played his first few games, I couldn't see anything special, I can now. He's going to be a fantastic player for us

I don't want to sound like I'm talking from hindsight, but really? You didn't see anything at all? Even in his first games he skinned some players and showed off his pace, he just was very hit and miss throughout the games. Against Everton he absolutely destroyed Oviedo in about 20 minutes, Koeman had to change formation so Gueye could double up on him. The only really bad game I think he's had was the United game in the league cup.

Can't stop watching this.

What a ridiculous talent we have here, props to Pep and Txiki for making him ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.