Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait until at the end of NEXT YEAR to rate him.
he's an inexperience kid, with lot of potential.
in a new club with new team mates, new league, new country, new language, new people & new culture.
we should give him time to settle down.
i bet the one who writing him off is the same one who criticize Sterling last year.

Last edited:
On the bench today. Thought he'd be in with a shout with Nolito out. That being said, I'm not exactly going to complain about Gundogan, Silva, Fernandinho and De Bruyne in the starting lineup.

He still needs easing in. Bringing him off the bench for the first couple of months will be a lot more beneficial than throwing him in the starting eleven.

He's absolute lightening, I'd say the breaks are still easing him up due to the injury he's come back from..
Yeah I thought so too looking at the videos of him from last year. I suppose he's one of those players who will be exceptional on the counter attack. Suppose it's quite difficult to show your top speed of your opponents are deep.

No need to rush a 19 year old kid in when we have a squad as talented as ours.

Really impressed by the little bits I've seen of Sane so far.

Sterling, Sane and Gabriel Jesus for the next 8-10 years - yes please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.