Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to rush a 19 year old kid in when we have a squad as talented as ours.

Really impressed by the little bits I've seen of Sane so far.

Sterling, Sane and Gabriel Jesus for the next 8-10 years - yes please!
Don't forget Iheanacho, Moreno, Roberts and Unal. ;)

Sané isn't fit yet (neither is Gündoğan), give him a few weeks in training until he's right and he'll be ahead of Navas in the pecking order

I don't think this Kid is ready and by the fact that he keeps getting token appearances even when we are clearly dominating games suggests that Pep thinks the same

Not unusual for a young player to take time to adapt but he looks out of place at present in the glimpses we have seen....doesnt look physical enough for me to play the way pep wants at present and looks worried by the physical nature of the game

rabbit in the head lights at present but got a lot of time to develop

I don't think this Kid is ready and by the fact that he keeps getting token appearances even when we are clearly dominating games suggests that Pep thinks the same

Not unusual for a young player to take time to adapt but he looks out of place at present in the glimpses we have seen....doesnt look physical enough for me to play the way pep wants at present and looks worried by the physical nature of the game

rabbit in the head lights at present but got a lot of time to develop

I don't know what game you saw, but the guy I saw come on today looked much more physically capable than sterling or Navas had for the previous 80 minutes.

He's 6ft+ and not lightweight at all. I thought he instantly brought something better and was involved in quite a few of the chances we created towards the end.

I have understood bringing him in slowly, especially considering the injury, but to say he looks "out of place" couldn't be more wrong.

I'd expect a 40m EUR signing to be able to dislodge Navas. WTF am I missing.

Even if not fully fit I'd expect him to start and maybe get subbed later in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.