Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked fucked towards the end, but left out there bizarrely, no doubt that will have a knock on for thursday, superb management...not

Extremely poor today - not sure what game everyone saw today to say he worked his nuts off!

Only saw a few glimpses in the first half of some determined challenges & tracking back.

After that seemed disinterested & the very few times he did track back, jogged back when danger was imininent.

Furthermore, lost count the number of times when in possession failed to take on a player & played a back pass.

His fitness was fine & didn't look out of condition when making some runs of the back line going forward.

Should have taken a few lessons of Navas of wanting it more & stepping up when needed considering the immense ability he has over the former.

He is young and not a leader,he needs the older ones when he gets a bit lost,he'll get much better
I thought pep didn't play him out wide,he kept coming in the middle where he is not very good,speed down the wing is his thing

I think the front 3 should take it easy in terms of defensive work, it might takes a lot of their energy.

Hazard was below average last season because Mourinho wanted him to defend a lot, now he has less defensive responsibilities therefore he is having better season doing what he actually good at.

Had a poor game today but if Kevin had put him instead of passing to delph, he was in a great position to score. Kiev a bit off the pace this season. I am a huge fan of both but neither on song today.

Why was he shattered though? He didn't run up and down the pitch in the 1st half. Maybe took a knock or something?

We have been running him into the ground the past few months IMO. Its not popular, but this is why I think rotation is important.

Kelechi? Pep went 442 when he took Aguero off. Could have had kelechi and sterling up there.

I love Nacho, but as others have said....throwing a kid into a FA Cup final after not playing him for a season is not much of an option--even though I agree it should have come earlier. Pep doesn't rate him and thus we went into the game with only Sterling as a legitimate attacking threat on the bench. We are soooo thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.