Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think there were two occasions last night when he made a run and Aguero never passed to him. When Aguero ignored him and dribbled and blazed over, Sane looked exasperated and just through his hands in the air. There just hasn't seemed to be proper cohesion between them in the last couple of games.

i thought like at wembley he was poor. most of his passes seemed to not find anyone and he wasnt fully committed when going into tackles, he pulled out of challenges a few times. i think he needs a rest next game.

Hope that's the first and last time we see a dive from him. Leave that shit to the rags.

I thought Leroy went down too easily yesterday and it's not something I want to see in our players.

We rightly condemn the wankers in Trafford for doing it and I would hate our boys to adopt this.

Having said that, the lad's introduction, along with Raheem brought us back into the game and he is going to be a real star in the future.

Got away with that yesterday, blatant dive. He'd want to be careful as well, he's not playing for one of the media darling clubs, it won't take much time for the refs to start waving away every blatant foul on him if he picks up a reputation. More than they already do, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.