Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blazing pace and technique, needs to learn how to time a pass and picking the right option but we have a worldie on our hands and next season Leroy will be a major star, I am seriously impressed with him

Totally agree he gets bums if seats when he picks the ball up he is going to be something special

Very unlucky that one of his shots didn't go in. Even more unlucky that none rebounded to Jesus. But having said that, there is a run GJ is making almost every time & if Sane spots it, he can put him through with an open net. They need to have a chat.

High spot for me was after that Palace thug took him out, & the bent, shit ref again did nothing, next challenge Sane nearly broke his nose, with a fantastic piece of foulmanship which was impossible to prove. Vintage Mike Summerbee.

Totally agree he gets bums if seats when he picks the ball up he is going to be something special

Totally mate. He's different to Raheem at times because Leroy wants to take people on whereas sometimes when he has the chance Raheem stops and ends up passing backwards. Both fantastic talents to have in the squad but Leroy is the better player and certainly better finisher

Very unlucky that one of his shots didn't go in. Even more unlucky that none rebounded to Jesus. But having said that, there is a run GJ is making almost every time & if Sane spots it, he can put him through with an open net. They need to have a chat.

High spot for me was after that Palace thug took him out, & the bent, shit ref again did nothing, next challenge Sane nearly broke his nose, with a fantastic piece of foulmanship which was impossible to prove. Vintage Mike Summerbee.

Agree with this. Also like 'foulsmanship'. We could do with a bit more of this as the refs won't help us.

I thought he did break his nose. Was watching at home and it looked fairly smushed.

As good a defensive performance from a forward player as you will see tonight.

Exactly the type of team player Pep wants and unlucky to not bag a goal.

was the star for me tonight, worked really hard, went and won the ball back when the Baggies didn't know what to do with it, unlucky for his work going forward not to result in a goal or assist but he put so much effort in when West Brom were at their hardest to crack which I think made a difference throughout the game and really helped his teammates out. Gave us an impetus during the first half when others were struggling to lift the tempo against the brick wall.

Just a touch more relentless conviction in him succeeding every time he has the ball is all he really needs imo, just keep on relentlessly hammering the fullback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.