Leroy Sane - 2016/2017 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could tell he wasn't match fit. There were a couple of times that he had the opportunity to really test his pace against the full back but chose not to.

The main one was when he was up against Daley Blind. I was dying for him to just kick it and run around him!

You were leading 2:1 and United was playing with long balls forward - it was in the last part of the match. That is not the time to do risky 1vs1s - if you are not sure you win them...

You were leading 2:1 and United was playing with long balls forward - it was in the last part of the match. That is not the time to do risky 1vs1s - if you are not sure you win them...

Maybe. But 1v1 for pace with Sane against Blind - there's only one winner when he's fit.

Thought it was a poor substitution considering ,wasn't what I was expecting was expecting loads of pace and he didn't use much yesterday.
Think navas speed and defence abilities would have carved the rags up.
Pep knows what he's doing but a bit surprising as he didn't look fit

He has so much skill, he just glides past players and does an unexpected movement.

Thought it was a poor substitution considering ,wasn't what I was expecting was expecting loads of pace and he didn't use much yesterday.
Think navas speed and defence abilities would have carved the rags up.
Pep knows what he's doing but a bit surprising as he didn't look fit

There is no substitute for match fitness which you can only get by playing in competitive matches, so its good he got 30 odd minutes under his belt before the cl starts. plus i think he did decent

There is no substitute for match fitness which you can only get by playing in competitive matches, so its good he got 30 odd minutes under his belt before the cl starts. plus i think he did decent
Pep must have confedence in him to chuck him on at that stage in a derby match, think I would have left him till the league cup and maybe start him

This is what I thought. He looked like he was told keep possession don't risk losing the ball and only try in around there box. He received the ball few times in our half and looked like he was just slowing things down to stop there bombardment of long balls into our box.

Maybe. But 1v1 for pace with Sane against Blind - there's only one winner when he's fit.

There was fuck all risky about it. We had a fresh sane running at a knackered blind who is obviously slow anyway, with acres of space to run into. Sane could and should have rinsed him, but it was a brief debut and I'm sure he'll get the hang of things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.