Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by super_city_si, 14 Jul 2017.

1. super_city_si

super_city_si

I'm so excited to see what this fella does this season. I think he's going to break out big time.

2. bluetaco

bluetaco

Mouth watering. I like to watch the bundesliga as I spent some time in Germany and watching him at schalke, raw but you could see the future. Greatest thing was checking sky sports and seeing his future would be blue.

3. karen7

karen7

Leroy Sané to ESPN FC: "I missed the Confederations Cup because I had to have surgery on my nose. I couldn't really breathe through it."

Sané: "It was a problem. Sometimes I would feel it during the games, it was really hard to breathe for me, but now it's fine."

4. WallyA

WallyA

I wonder where his future lies, as a crossing LW or a cutting in RW.

5. BlueindianNewcity

BlueindianNewcity

Interchanging positions across front three many times in a match to great effect would be my guess.

6. Dax777

Dax777

The latter I hope.

7. Dax777

Dax777

And as for the surgery, are we sure its not cosmetic? @karen7 correct me of I'm wrong, doesn't he look a lot prettier of late?

Might just be my eyes though...

8. almir

almir

I almost had a nose injury when I was teen. Have problems with breathing too and my nose looks shitty. Chatted with one family friend who used to be surgeon and he invited me to do the both - the breathing problem and the look of it. Unfortunately, never took the chance, I'd be gorgeous if I did :(

Last edited: 27 Jul 2017
  9. peace frog

peace frog

doorman of perception
    that's the confed cup and two pre season games he hasn't scored in,think he is a busted flush and time to ship him out and get someone who can score.

10. bluesteel

bluesteel

I once went to a youth game specifically to watch Alex Nimley with a rag mate of mine. There was a young captain on that pitch, and I told my friend, and reminded him last month, he would play for England.

I'll put this out here, Leroy Sane will win the Ballon D'or.

Kieran Trippier btw.