Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top post Gabriel. I'd like you to kind of project how you see his career arch playing out. Personally, I like Ronaldo and I'm not a rag.

There's this debate about is Leroy more like Giggs or a Bale...that's ok if he's fake Ronaldoesque too imo.

I hate hearing him compared to Giggs, although the reason is obvious, but I think he is way more gifted.

Only two things can stand between Leroy and greatness, imo: injury or poor mentality. As long as he is not unlucky with injury and applies himself properly to his game and then can cope with the pressures, he can become one of the elite players of the next decade.

Without the best midfield in the world last night he lead the team. Absolutely brilliant and exciting to see that in a few years he will be this team’s Superstar!

Do any of you think Sane could eventually become a centre forward? I wouldn't be Surprised at all Pep converts him into that position.

Do any of you think Sane could eventually become a centre forward? I wouldn't be Surprised at all Pep converts him into that position.
yes, and he'll be devastating there. He is very clever in his movement. Can finish off both feet and is obviously lightning. The only thing he'd need is to toughen up a bit. It's difficult playing with your back to goal. He's a bit soft at the moment

Was talking about this just the other day, I think he will end up central. If he avoids injury and keeps his pace he will be devastating.

Was talking about this just the other day, I think he will end up central. If he avoids injury and keeps his pace he will be devastating.

I think his passing needs to improve quite a lot before he goes central. I think earlier in the season Pep alluded to this being something that needs to and will improve over time, but to play as the sole striker in this system, I think he's got a way to go.

A Sané-Jesus partnership in that 352 would be something I'd love to see though. Jesus loves dropping off and then playing people in behind, Sané making that out to in run off the shoulder of the defender...could be incredible.

Potentially great player, but his attitude a slight concern. At some point Barcelona or Real will probably try to sign him, which could stir things up.

I would love to see him up front, but his biggest strength is using his speed and dribbling to beat the fullbacks, and we wouldn`t see that as much if he ends up playing centrally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.