Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone else see him developing into a central striker in years to come, like Ronaldo has done. He’s a big lad, strong, powerful, skillful, electric off the blocks and can finish, he has all the attributes to be a top class forward operating more centrally
Said it last season. Once he has a bit of experience and plays with a bit more strength he'll be a great second striker who plays in the channels like Henry used to. I think this guy is pure class and the only down side to our two up top working so well is Sané being benched. Hopefully find a way to get him in too because even t his age he's too good to be sat scratching his arse.

How would you balance the four? I agree with you in that he's not getting enough minutes though. That will change.

I think the answer is play 3 with constant rotation.
Posted this in the pre match thred:-

If you were to list out our form players you get:

Aguero
KDB
Sane
Sterling
G Jesus

Fitting them into a balanced side is difficult and you also have the 2x Silvas who we need to get on the pitch for different reasons (1 is our long term key player and the other is likely to succeed him).

My pick for this game would be rest G Jesus and play both Sane and Raz either side of Aguero.

I think the answer is play 3 with constant rotation.
Posted this in the pre match thred:-

If you were to list out our form players you get:

Aguero
KDB
Sane
Sterling
G Jesus

Fitting them into a balanced side is difficult and you also have the 2x Silvas who we need to get on the pitch for different reasons (1 is our long term key player and the other is likely to succeed him).

My pick for this game would be rest G Jesus and play both Sane and Raz either side of Aguero.
I'd start

__________Aguero
___Sané____________Bernardo
_______Silva___KDB

We must have one of the strongest front 5 in world football just now with eight players competing:
Aguero
Jesus
Sane
Stirling
Silva
Bernardo
KDB
Gundogan
Lots of flexibility and all of the super intelligent footballers.

Who was he dropped for in the games he didn't start and how did they do?

Then, once you've answered that, how was it wrong?

Whoever. Irrelevant.

Sané's main opportunity to play, came in someone else's position. The others played their own positions. Try sticking Aguero at wingback then dropping him whilst others start, see how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.