Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't play half as bad as some are making out, his touch was heavy and he was caught between rushing things and taking too long at times(hard balance to make in a tight game) but could it be their coach highlighted Sané as one of our main threats? Delph behind him could have had a harder night, part of the reason he didn't was probably them being wary of Sané.

Didn't play half as bad as some are making out, his touch was heavy and he was caught between rushing things and taking too long at times(hard balance to make in a tight game) but could it be their coach highlighted Sané as one of our main threats? Delph behind him could have had a harder night, part of the reason he didn't was probably them being wary of Sané.

And Sané did some good defending.

That he did and that's where I usually tend to find fault with him. So he's definitely progressing, hope he keeps it up because there's still quite abit of room for improvement.

If Ronaldo had been expected to do what Sané does for the team, at the same period, he just wouldn't have bothered, apart from on occasion to pose for the cameras, just to prove 'he could'. I think it's fantastic what Pep is already getting from the younger players, as team players.

It doesn't surprise me at all, when they make mistakes or lose concentration. It's what happens.

But what they are doing on the whole, is excellent.

If Ronaldo had been expected to do what Sané does for the team, at the same period, he just wouldn't have bothered, apart from on occasion to pose for the cameras, just to prove 'he could'. I think it's fantastic what Pep is already getting from the younger players, as team players.

It doesn't surprise me at all, when they make mistakes or lose concentration. It's what happens.

But what they are doing on the whole, is excellent.
Yeah, that's a fair assessment.
Perhaps my expectations are just too high but I believe he has every chance of becoming a real star if he keeps on working hard and doesn't let his ego get in the way of himself.

Yeah, that's a fair assessment.
Perhaps my expectations are just too high but I believe he has every chance of becoming a real star if he keeps on working hard and doesn't let his ego get in the way of himself.

I think he's going right to the very top level of world footballers & Jesus is going with him.

They are going to be worth ridiculous amounts of money & it won't be easy to keep them long term.

Imo.

He worked his arse off tonight but his touch was appalling. I think he lost possession more times tonight than I’ve ever seen him do before but his pace scares opponents to death and stops them committing as many players forward so you just can’t leave him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.