Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's going right to the very top level of world footballers & Jesus is going with him.

They are going to be worth ridiculous amounts of money & it won't be easy to keep them long term.

Imo.

That may be a blessing in disguise and if we keep playing at this level and improve on it where possible, it's hard to see them wanting to leave for any other club.
There's a lot of appeal to being a fundamental element of a side that's able to win in any competition. Here's hoping that we do so.

Wasn't his finest game but he played Silva in beautifully for the first goal, nearly grabbed one at the end, never hid and always showed for the ball, which shows real character when you're not at your best.

Looked like he was playing in a pair of trainers last night. Everyone else was fine, but Sané spent was of the match on his arse!

May I ask in what way it's overboard?

He was poop.

As i stated,youre looking for reasons to criticise,its quite obvious you see him as your personal boo boy as you only comment when slagging him off.

You would be taken more seriously if you applied some balance to your comments,we heard nothing from you after the Stoke game,where the lad played well.

In regards last night,ive just watched the game and he again played very well first half,he attacked with purpose and defended where necessary.Second half he was no better or worse than anyone else in our colours.

He's raw,but he's a special talent,he will make mistakes,but in no way is he the poor player you describe.

Some of his touches let him down and there were a couple of stray passes, but even in a game where he's supposed to have not played well he carried a constant threat. He wasn't always great on the ball, but as part of that front three he's constantly pulling the opposition out of shape. Also, I thought he did quite a good job in the closing minutes where we needed players to help steady the ship and see the game out.

Some of his touches let him down and there were a couple of stray passes, but even in a game where he's supposed to have not played well he carried a constant threat. He wasn't always great on the ball, but as part of that front three he's constantly pulling the opposition out of shape. Also, I thought he did quite a good job in the closing minutes where we needed players to help steady the ship and see the game out.

Yep, the brought Maggio on to try contain him for the last twenty, not his best night but as you say, still a constant threat.

As i stated,youre looking for reasons to criticise,its quite obvious you see him as your personal boo boy as you only comment when slagging him off.

You would be taken more seriously if you applied some balance to your comments,we heard nothing from you after the Stoke game,where the lad played well.

In regards last night,ive just watched the game and he again played very well first half,he attacked with purpose and defended where necessary.Second half he was no better or worse than anyone else in our colours.

He's raw,but he's a special talent,he will make mistakes,but in no way is he the poor player you describe.
I never called him a poor player? The exact opposite actually.

I also have not commented on most of De Bruyne's performances this season, must be because I don't like him.

He was pretty woeful yesterday, but thats totally expected with these young guys we have playing. Other days he's been our best player. That's whats so good at the moment though, we can have a player have a stinker & still beat one of the current best teams in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.