Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kinda depends how well we can keep it up with ball control and the chances we create, as it is we have enough playmakers and overall passing abillety in our team to really make the most out of our pacey attackers with trough balls, which seems to be a big part of how we score our goals. Both Raz and Sane are great wingers for what we require, they are fast, technical, good at scoring and good in movement. They have the abillety to be at the end of of passes and do something usefull with it and besides that they create space for our passing play trough their movement and the danger they pose. It can be argued that city is playing much better as an overal team now, and i think it also showed with today's game VS Napoli as KDB and Kun wern't exactly top form but the team overall still performed very well against a great team.

Providing we can keep it up, not sure where the limit would be, i think both Sane and raz have loads of class as it is and talent going forward so i could deffinatly see them become world class, but i also think they will find few teams that serve their style so well like city.

Still think Sane really has the exceptional potential abbilety going forward, ronaldo/messi levels even. At this point he seems to have more fun than stress really, playing for a large part on his talent and flair and it looks impressive.

Barely human this kid.

Ridiculous speed and balance combined with fleet of foot. Can go on to be outrageously good.

This kid has it all. Despite a dubious penalty against him he didn't hide but just ripped napoli a new one. Awesome performance -his pace turned the match,just shy of Stones as man of the match.

His pace is blistering. Played a great game despite the soft pen. His role in the third goal was fantastic (and the pass by Fern to get Leroy going!).

The Mirror gave him a 5 today lol,his assist for sergio alone was worth more than that
He is one special talent

Fucking idiots, he was excellent, our out ball all game long, never mind the two assists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.