Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by super_city_si, 14 Jul 2017.

1. karen7

karen7

[​IMG] OptaFranz

@OptaFranz

11 - @LeroySane19 had a hand in 11 goals (6 goals, 5 assists) in the Premier League 2017-18 so far - more than any other player. InSane.

[​IMG]

2. SWP's back

SWP's back

I’ve got £100 with a rag mate on combined assists and goals Sane Vs Rashford.

He started out arguing Rashford was better than Jesus, I proved the opposite with stats he said it was because Rashford played wide left. That simply opened up Sane vs Rashford.

Easiest money I’ve ever earned and that’s saying something.

3. FlemishDuck

FlemishDuck

Yeah i'm impressed by it aswell, goes a bit under the radar if you don't take notice, but his stats sure look rediculously good.

4. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Blindness personified.... I genuinely think he's a sister in law/monkey boy hybrid, but potentially better.. will be interesting to watch hiow he copes with hammies should they surface, players with that raw speed tend to suffer!

5. davek1808

davek1808

This kid is the real deal and if he stays Injury free and grounded can become an absolute superstar.

6. domalino

domalino

He had 2 hamstring injuries last year.

The 3 month one he picked up at Schalke and stopped him playing for us until September, and then he missed 4 or 5 games after doing a hammy around Christmas last year. Might have even been that Arsenal game when he scored.

Hasn't effected him yet, and our medical team fixed Aguero' s muscle problems so I have faith they'll look after him and keep him healthy.

7. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    I hope so, and everything suggests we can manage it like you say, I just feel hes so important to how we play, missing him for long periods would impact greatly..

Recovery at his age isn't the problem, it's later down the line which sometimes surface, anyway it's a pointless presumption.... he's an incredible talent and someone I'm privileged to see develop!

8. OB1

OB1

His combination of such high levels of skill and athleticism is rare and he has exactly the right coach to help him develop to his full potential.

9. Chippy_boy

Chippy_boy

Indolence
    Probably been said before, but reminds me of a young Ronaldo. It's the quickness of his feet - you're either wired like that or not, and he has it.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

From that angle he’d have scored that From 30 yards and it would have still been rising as it went in the net. Epic shot.