Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy seems to be getting lazier every time I see him. Hopefully he gets his finger out soon. He doesn't bother making runs which would stretch the other team, takes the easy option most of the time and once in a while decides to dribble with the ball. He obviously has talent but needs to attitude to go with it. He should also never play LWB, gets exposed time and time again.
So based on today when he was out of position and asked to hang back you have come to that conclusion?

Thought he was very poor today,apart from that one dribble in the second half.Twice (once in each half) he tried to dribble the ball out of his own penalty are and twice he got caught in possession.A word in his shell like Pep please.

He cant defend as he isn't a defender.

Hope the wing back experiment doesn't become a regular thing as during the second half of last season he was probably the most exciting city player I've ever watched.

He has good free-kick form, could be our left footed taker whenever he plays like Kolarov did at times.

Give the lad time. He's being challenged to develop new facets in his game. Far too early to say he can't do this or he isn't that. Things will improve.

Frustrating thing is, other than the foul throws, that he could have easily played the ball back to our defenders/keeper before that conceded goal. Just not an ideal wing-back but I guess hindsight is everything.

pep is surely not helping him to gain any kind of confidence and consistency, though he never had lot of second. Fairly frustrating player, looks world beater at times, but then you ask yourself sometimes what the fuss is about.

Yes he played out of position, but I still would have liked to see a bit more drive and energy at times from him today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.