Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as much publicity on it after the game but during I was honestly pissed off at the commentators. Over here at least they kept going on about how Karius should have done better. I agree, he should have done better; but at the same time, that shot from Sane was a fucking rocket and would've given every keeper in the league trouble at the least.

The mistake was in his positioning, no chance he could save the shot from where he was, credit to Sane for spotting that and hitting it so cleanly.

The mistake was in his positioning, no chance he could save the shot from where he was, credit to Sane for spotting that and hitting it so cleanly.

Don't think Sane was aiming for that to be honest. More of a put your foot through it type shot. Even if the keeper was positioned better and wasn't fist clenched it is still going in.

Does anyone else notice how much better Sane plays when Silva is in the side? It's night and day

I think Sane is our most exciting prospect for the future. His game has improved massively since just last season, if he does the same for a couple more seasons he will be frightening.

He’s a bite naive in certain situations but when he is on, he’s sensational. Best left winger I’ve seen for ages and officially the fastest man over 30 yards the premier league has ever seen.

I took my Son and Nephew as a Christmas present to the Tunnel Club for the Burnley FA Cup game.
They got to high five all the players, Pepe shook my little lads hand and Raheem grabbed my nephews cheek. They were really good with the kids, not bothered about the adults but that is fair enough! Kids were chuffed and it was a great day.

Anyway during the first half someone jumped up and said get the f**k off the pitch Sane! yer fu***** s**t and was full on ranting and carrying on about the lad! Surprisingly he didn't rant about him in the second half!
Now I know he can make mistakes, he is still young but personally I think he is an awesome player and has got an amazing future with us. He can absolutely run riot on that wing.
I'm not keen on his hair cut but hey ho thats none of my business! lol
Has he been getting negativity from anywhere else? Or was this just a one off? Put it this way Pep must have even heard it he was that loud and close!

And the Tunnel Clubs atmosphere? there isn't one.
My little lad who is 8 started shouting come on City, come on City... and people turned round and looked at him like he was spoiling the silence! Great hospitality, food, view, meet the players, went pitch side but atmosphere was awful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.