Leroy Sane - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_p2vd04KIwS1tf8a5ao1_500.gif

It's amazing that he can do all that, beating 5 players - 3 in a space the size of a phone box, and pick out the pass to Aguero, but other times, he can be in behind with no defenders near and cross the ball to nobody because he didn't look.

I know it's because he's young, and still developing, but he can be so devastating when he's on it that it's even more frustrating when he's sloppy.

Just a brilliant run: the sudden acceleration leaving behind three players, that first turn pulling the ball into himself with the outside of his left foot, a cheeky nutmeg and - best of all - his vision to pass to Aguero rather than just blast it (after that amazing run, the urge to leather it at goal must be immense!)

Absolute class run from Sane. When this lad is on it, he is just unplayable. Our squad is young and is being guided by the best manager. Pep and the club will bring in new fresh young blood in the summer.

How many nutmegs has Sane done this season, he just has the utmost confidence when going against one, two or even three players marking him.

Pure class getting better each week

Watch the vid and the way he leaves the 1st tracking player as he turns, the dismantles the remaining 2

People forget he's doing all of this without having the intended left back there.

As good as Delph is, he isn't doing what we want Mendy/Walker doing.

Zinchenko does. Might be riskier than Delph, but it makes space for Sane and that's why he looked so dominant.

This lad will will the ballon d'or...I've no doubt.

Is it only me who thinks he can be a bit inconsistent at times? His run for the third goal was absolutely brilliant and a joy to watch but prior to that it seemed to me that he'd made quite a few wayward passes and crosses. He frustrates and delights in equal measures sometimes - hopefully we'll see more of the latter and less of the former as time goes on.
Agree, he has great potential and on his day is a world beater but he is not consistent enough.
To be the best, great talent has to be combined with mental strength and application at the top level of the game.

He sells Diame a dummy and has literally sent him to the shops for milk... lol, he ends up outside the 18 yard box...
That still baffles me. It is beyond stupid. What time exactly was Diane thinking?

Dude ran so fast he couldn't stop till he was outside the box. I mean, had Leroy done whatever it was he was thinking, more likely than not he'd have clattered Leroy and given up a pen.

What a fucking player Leroy is. Have to think if we received an offer City wouldn't even consider it unless 3x-4x what we paid for him. £37m was a steal.

That still baffles me. It is beyond stupid. What time exactly was Diane thinking?

Dude ran so fast he couldn't stop till he was outside the box. I mean, had Leroy done whatever it was he was thinking, more likely than not he'd have clattered Leroy and given up a pen.

He's like an openside flanker spotting an exposed scrum half in rugby. Head down and fucking charge. :D. The second megs :D.. pull up your pants son.

All stats I see tell me, he's pretty consistent. He's got most scorer points of all players this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.