Lescott [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
twinkletoes said:
meldrew said:
Dunne has been one of the best servant's to our club, he plays with his heart on his sleeve and you can see the emotions he goes through on the pitch for us. Has been through the ups and downs with us and has ALWAYS stayed loyal to the cause, some of you supporters should take note in this, if Dunne goes it will be a sad, sad day. I for one will always remember him as a blue through and through!

He had everything except the talent and that's why he won't be first choice anymore.

Are you for fucking real!!! Ha ha..*LOL* :-)

Now if that isn't a Schindler-esq/typical Man city type statement that has made us the butt of everyones jokes for the last 33 years and counting, I don't know what is!!!

Dunne's got talent, just not enough for a team with aspirations of challenging Europe's elite, hence why he is now surplus to requirements and why it is best all round for us to find a good home for him!!

He had everything except the talent....
You couldn't make it up!!! *LOL* :-)

OK this thread has wandered way off topic and is beginning to take a life of it's own I am sure there are some posters who have never posted outside of it!

Lescott is now a City player and is being discussed in the main forum

Thread is now locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.