Lets get rid of Hughes .... But keep these superstar players

Trigger

Seeking out RAGS and then putting them out of thei
Ok I expect to take the flak but .... is it all Hughes fault, I mean which team available would you have picked?

Was it his fault that they scored from our corner?

Was he daydreaming and ballwatching as they got the winner?

No, there are people on here who have never given him a chance because of his history! I mean he was awfulat Blackburn spending fortunes season after season to finish above us!

I know people expect us as the richest team in the world to be win everything after 20 games! like every other manager would do! (Fergie, Wenger, Jose yeah right! - not with the players we have) and whilst yes he did bring a number of them, a lot he didnt - i mean what a great suad we have when we had Adam Clayton (no slight on him but) on the bench today!

i am sick of continuously getting rid of managers it just doesnt bring success - and as for thos who say look at RedKnapp, Kinnear or Sbratia would you really want them as manager?

If changing manager is going to bring you such success why not change our manager every six weeks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.