Lets get rid of Robinho...

aarond

And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

Sorry, I am new but it's driving me mad some of these posts..

aarond said:
And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

fucking raggg

aarond said:

As I leaned earlier, tongue in cheek posts don't work on Blouemoon,people will take it at face value.

u2fme2 said:
aarond said:

fucking raggg

Fuck off you prick. Don't you get the sarcasm??? I've been posting as a City fan, giving what seemed like genuine City Fan opinions to suddenly post a sarcastic post as I can't believe the BLues hammered Dunne, Ireland, Hart et al....

aarond said:
u2fme2 said:
fucking raggg

Fuck off you prick. Don't you get the sarcasm??? I've been posting as a City fan, giving what seemed like genuine City Fan opinions to suddenly post a sarcastic post as I can't believe the BLues hammered Dunne, Ireland, Hart et al....

RAG???? ;-)

I've immersed myself in the South Stand to subliminally infect you lot... I was in Cyprus last week working undercover once again...

Bluemoon115 said:
aarond said:

As I leaned earlier, tongue in cheek posts don't work on Blouemoon,people will take it at face value.

And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks :)

Stick around AArond. :) I thought it was ok.

de niro said:
aarond said:
I've immersed myself in the South Stand to subliminally infect you lot... I was in Cyprus last week working undercover once again...
top of the morning to you.

I've got it....Dunne....Ireland...you hate us Micks!?!

aarond said:

Look, if you seriously want to fit in here I have 2 pieces of advice:

1/Stop being happy and supporting players! Jokes are a no go OK!!!
2/Sarcasm is a no and all posts will be taken at face value and you WILL be judged in them!

So to compensate you have 1 chance for a new post and in it you MUST:

1/slag off Dunne or Ireland (preferably both)
2/blame Ball for everything.

Get on with it! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.