Lets get rid of Robinho...

The Mancunian Way said:
aarond said:
And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

Sorry, I am new but it's driving me mad some of these posts..

Look, if you seriously want to fit in here I have 2 pieces of advice:

1/Stop being happy and supporting players! Jokes are a no go OK!!!
2/Sarcasm is a no and all posts will be taken at face value and you WILL be judged in them!

So to compensate you have 1 chance for a new post and in it you MUST:

1/slag off Dunne or Ireland (preferably both)
2/blame Ball for everything.

Get on with it! ;-)

RAG

What the fuck is a matter with this Website ..... we are having ppl on another topic saying lets get Kompany out what the fucks all that about he is a fantastic player and now even worse Lets get Robinho out <<< thats is the most fucking shitiest thing any one has ever put on this forum and i have seen alot on this forum ..... Robinho is far one of the best players for City, Next you will want to Kaka and as soon as he messes up just in the slightest you will be saying get him out, who ever made this Topic is a TWAT really, i dont no why but this Topic and what he has said has really pissed me off, Imagine if any of the City players just take a Glimpse of this they will feel so intimidated and have so much pressure on them in the match. Robinho is like the 4th Best Player in the world (Argubaly) Just stop Writing these Silly topics, is it possable to Kick and ban this Guys IP Address ? !!!

Get him out

Iam with you Rob and Komp, Quaility Players !

marshall906 said:
What the fuck is a matter with this Website ..... we are having ppl on another topic saying lets get Kompany out what the fucks all that about he is a fantastic player and now even worse Lets get Robinho out <<< thats is the most fucking shitiest thing any one has ever put on this forum and i have seen alot on this forum ..... Robinho is far one of the best players for City, Next you will want to Kaka and as soon as he messes up just in the slightest you will be saying get him out, who ever made this Topic is a TWAT really, i dont no why but this Topic and what he has said has really pissed me off, Imagine if any of the City players just take a Glimpse of this they will feel so intimidated and have so much pressure on them in the match. Robinho is like the 4th Best Player in the world (Argubaly) Just stop Writing these Silly topics, is it possable to Kick and ban this Guys IP Address ? !!!

Get him out

I feel I know this guy....

I cannot tell if it's got to the point where sarcasm has gone too far or people are genuinely so fcuking stupid not to realise the mocking of people constantly coming up with posts anti-Dunne/Ireland/Kompany/Hart/Petrov...???

I don't know any more with this last post?!?

The best way to sort this is to praise the players...simple really.. slagging players off is a way of venting frustration...end of.

Any city fan would have given the team ten out of ten last sunday against pompey...Have those players lost their ten score already??? Nahh.

marshall906 said:

Get him out

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you.

Brighton Blue said:
The best way to sort this is to praise the players...simple really.. slagging players off is a way of venting frustration...end of.

Any city fan would have given the team ten out of ten last sunday against pompey...Have those players lost their ten score already??? Nahh.

Not at all. hense the point of my post, but there seems to be some people who do not get it....

aarond said:
And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

Sorry, I am new but it's driving me mad some of these posts..

What a Knob!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.