Lets get rid of Robinho...

sarcasm doesn't really work when typed onto a forum. best off just saying things at face value, saves confusion.

Biggsy1 said:
aarond said:
And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

Sorry, I am new but it's driving me mad some of these posts..

What a Knob!!

ITS FU*KING SARCASM YOU MORON. Robinho didn't play vs those teams, it's called sarcasm.

Lets spell it in black and white:
* People constantly jump on players' backs
* We lose a game and the poison pens are out
* Dunne's cr@p....
* Write forum topic to highlight the ridiculusness of the posts vs our players
* Pick one of the best players in the world to vent frustration (using a bit of sarcasm which I thought most Blues would get, F me we have had years of comedy).
* Shocked when numbskulls take it literally...."WHY DICKOV BACK?" Really....

aarond said:
Biggsy1 said:
What a Knob!!

ITS FU*KING SARCASM YOU MORON. Robinho didn't play vs those teams, it's called sarcasm.

Lets spell it in black and white:
* People constantly jump on players' backs
* We lose a game and the poison pens are out
* Dunne's cr@p....
* Write forum topic to highlight the ridiculusness of the posts vs our players
* Pick one of the best players in the world to vent frustration (using a bit of sarcasm which I thought most Blues would get, F me we have had years of comedy).
* Shocked when numbskulls take it literally...."WHY DICKOV BACK?" Really....

RAG.

Only shittin wid ya PMSL

What I find quite ironic aarond is I was with you last week in Cyprus, and when de niro started slagging off one of your fellow countryman - started with Ireland you jumped down his throat even though toall of us it was clear he was winding you up!

He even went as far as to say Padraig Harrington should not be in the Ryder Cupteam again clear sarcasm and you were ready to throttle him.

So come on admit it !!! or I will get others to back my story up.

Trigger said:
What I find quite ironic aarond is I was with you last week in Cyprus, and when de niro started slagging off one of your fellow countryman - started with Ireland you jumped down his throat even though toall of us it was clear he was winding you up!

He even went as far as to say Padraig Harrington should not be in the Ryder Cupteam again clear sarcasm and you were ready to throttle him.

So come on admit it !!! or I will get others to back my story up.

Can't disagree. Great trip mind

aarond said:
And get Paul Dickov back, as Robinho didn't work hard vs Villa in the 1st game, he was missing for 90 vs West Ham, and where was he when we needed him last night??? Hiding.

Sorry, I am new but it's driving me mad some of these posts..

We didn't sign Robinho till the Chelsea game. So he couldn't have played in the Villa/West Ham games

Great idea why not use him as Robinho + £5 000 000 for Bellend.

Whilst we are it why not SI + £10 000 000 for RSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.