Lets improve the game.

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by abu13, 8 May 2017.

1. flook

flook

far too radical most of these, football is the most popular sport in the world, therefore it follows that there's not too much wrong. What is wrong however is any attempt to americanise it with fucking sin bins, stopped clocks, quarters instead of halves, why not go all the way and have time outs and switch the team when defending or attacking.

All we need is video replays of key decisions to assist referees, transparency/accountability of referees and referees strong enough to apply the laws of the game.....so basically sort out the myopic bastards in black/pink/yellow or whatever colour they're wearing, and all is good

2. IH8MUFC

IH8MUFC

Football will always have bus parking.

When one club has a squad of 500 million plus like Real Madrid or the Rags. Then Burnleys squad is 50-60 million, its going to be the only way they can compete.

3. Richard

Richard

We talking about United here?

4. 117 M34

117 M34

If a free kick given, the team who have the free kick should be allowed to take it as quick as they want.

Pissed me off when we attack in a good position and have 3 V 3 and they foul our player and we have to wait until they have all 11 men behind the ball to defend it until we can take the free kick

5. iHeartCity

iHeartCity

If a player goes down with cramp or requires treatment, then they must spend the next 2-5 minutes on the sidelines, so the horrific injury can be treated properly.
    We must look out for the players welfare! But it may stop play acting and time wasting as a consequence, but I think I could cope with that.

6. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    So basically, you want Silva to be sin binned every time some **** kicks him?

7. iHeartCity

iHeartCity

I guess I didn't think it through now you put it like that, hahaha.
    But it can be annoying though, I humbly admit I have no solution.

8. roj

roj

Thank goodness for the pinapple

9. Ant

Ant

Engineer
    I like the pineapple ... sounds like its knockout from when i was a kid with Eddie Waring ( its an upn under ) and the short fat guy from bbc tv sorry cant remember his name but inflatables fruit would be awesome so funny

10. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Agree