Often reluctant to pass on gossip as it can be wrong, but just been told by someone who should know that Lewandowski to City is a done deal.

Just posted by @viewfromablue on twitter
While I don't believe this for a second, it would be a dream signing. He is the best forward in the world right now.

I spotted that too. He doesn't come across as attention seeking or a WUM, so I would think he is passing on what he genuinely heard.
He's also tweeted don't shoot the messenger, but I bet he wants everyone to praise and credit the messenger if he's right!

While I don't believe this for a second, it would be a dream signing. He is the best forward in the world right now.
Better than Aguero ?, because that's where he would play, Unless Pep has suddenly become a two striker man.

He's shit. Did no one see him in this Euro thingy? He's not even injured.

Better than Aguero ?, because that's where he would play, Unless Pep has suddenly become a two striker man.
I don't want to switch but I think Lewandowski is more variable. I also think they could play together. It ain't gonna happen anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.