Liam Gallagher - As you were

It's alright but i think he's gone way too early promotional wise, heard about 4 tunes before the album come out

Like Bold, like Greedy Soul, like Universal gleam, Wall of glass been overplayed too much for me to enjoy it now. Chinatown is awful.

If you got the deluxe edition, my favorite it doesn't have to be that way.

Being outshone by is big bro again
The Birds crap all over Liam’s efforts for me... Shame they can’t reconcile their differences but it’s obvious we won’t see Oasis again.. not till the money dries up anyway

Got my tickets today for the Birds in Manchester next May... £7.50 booking fee... robbing bastards

Maybe in the UK but not in Oz, loads of rock bands here

I agree it's up and coming massively if Oz isn't but there's already.

Tame Impala and Jagwa Ma are two of my favourites who have come from down under.

The Birds crap all over Liam’s efforts for me... Shame they can’t reconcile their differences but it’s obvious we won’t see Oasis again.. not till the money dries up anyway

Got my tickets today for the Birds in Manchester next May... £7.50 booking fee... robbing bastards

I find Noels singing very boring.

I'd pay £80 to watch Liam live, I've never attempted to watch NGHFB once.

Guess it's a personal opinion but I fucking love this album, his singing is back and he's written some crackers.

Mine are too, he broke them while I was listening to him murder a song live on the Jools Holland show the other day. Fuck me he was dreadful. As ever. But it being live showed it up more

Yet he sounded decent enough on Radio 2 yesterday morning. I think his voice is such that you either get him on a good day or a bad day and it’s pot luck how he’s going to sound. To be fair, at least he has good days whereas Ian Brown is always shit singing live.

Yet he sounded decent enough on Radio 2 yesterday morning. I think his voice is such that you either get him on a good day or a bad day and it’s pot luck how he’s going to sound. To be fair, at least he has good days whereas Ian Brown is always shit singing live.

And always has been!

Still I love the Roses too!

like others i thought it was going to be crap, but I'm actually suprised. its got some really good songs on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.